- LEGAL NOTICES
The website eco2data.com (hereinafter, the "Site") is edited by Eco2Market, a French société par actions simplifiée with a registered capital of 101 980,22 euros, registered with the Paris Registry of Businesses and Companies under the number 517 843 108 (hereinafter, "eCO2market ").
The director of the publication of the Site is Francois CAZOR.
The Site is hosted by:
329 E. Jimmie Leeds Road
Galloway, NJ 08205
eCO2market offers you a web platform containing an innovative and quasi-exhaustive approach to the carbon market and related projects both from a qualitative and analytical point of view (hereinafter, the "Service"), including the originating entities of projects, the processes of registration and emission, the methodologies and technologies in addition to the carbon credits available (hereinafter the "Information").
These terms define the conditions in which you (hereinafter "you" or the "User") and, collectively, the "Users") can navigate on the Site.
At the same time, eCO2market offers its registered users (hereinafter the "Registered Members") additional services, in agreement with the General and Specific Terms and conditions of sales of the eco2data.com Services applicable to registered members having subscribed to the Service.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF CIRCULATED CONTENT
The access to the Services does not confer upon the Users any prerogative on the elements of the Site protected by intellectual property rights, notably, without this list being exhaustive, the Information, data, photography, trademarks, images, designs, animations, texts (hereinafter the "Elements"). The Elements remain the exclusive property of eCO2market or their respective owners. Accordingly, no use of the Elements outside of the Service shall be made by the Users, without the prior written approval of eCO2market or their respective owners, and notably the copy, reproduction, representation, modification, translation, creation of derivate products, distribution or any other use that is not in compliance with the purpose of the Service. Certain use of the Elements and/or Information may be authorized for Registered Members.
- WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The use of the Service relies on the access to Internet by the Users. The resulting connection costs remain the exclusive responsibility of the User.
- Given the technical uncertainties inherent in the Internet network, eCO2market cannot guarantee the continuous functioning of the Service. The liability of eCO2market shall not be incurred as a result of such unavailability, suspensions, or malfunction of the Service, and notably in case of maintenance of the Site.
- The information circulated on the Site (including the Information) comes from sources considered reliable. However, eCO2market cannot guarantee the accuracy or relevance of this data. Moreover, the information made available on this site is solely for information purposes and shall not constitute in any case advice or a recommendation of any nature whatsoever. Accordingly, Eco2Market's liability shall not be incurred as a result of the use and actions carried out on the basis of the Information. The User is solely liable for the correct use of the information made available to him/her on the Site.
- Within the limits provided for by law, eCO2market shall not in any case be liable for any indirect loss or damage resulting from the use of the Service, such as notably the loss of sales and expected profits, brand image, clientele, computer equipment or software or loss of profits. The User acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to ensure the configuration of his/her computer equipment is suitable for the specifications of the Service.
- Subject to applicable law, as host for the content put online by Registered Members,
shall not incur any liability as publisher or editor of such content. In
particular, eCO2market declines all responsibility with respect to the hypertext links
available, if applicable, by the Registered Members, to content of sites targeted
by such links and their legality. The presence on the Site of a link to a third party
not imply in any way the approval by eCO2market of this site or its content.
Certain information may be collected such as the version of the User's navigator (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system used (Linux, Windows 98, Mac Os, etc.) and the IP address of the User's computer.
eCO2market is likely to modify the Site's content at its sole discretion without prejudice to the undertakings made pursuant hereto.
- Applicable LAW And JURISDICTION